LATISSE® ,the 1st and only lash growth treatment approved by FDA for inadequate or insufficient eyelashes. Lash growth is made possible because of its active ingredient bimatoprost. It is believed to affect the growth (anagen) phase of the eyelash hair cycle in two ways; 1st it increases the length of time of this phase and 2nd it increases the percentage of hairs follicles in this growth phase.
Week 1: Start using LATISSE®
Week 4: Users start to use improvement in length
Week 8: Users start to see improvement in thickness & darkness
Week 16: Optimal effect with longer fuller & darker lashes
HOW TO USE
1. Each night, begin by cleaning your face. Be sure to remove your makeup and contact lenses.
2. Select a new applicator from the tray. Holding the new, sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of LATISSE® solution onto the tip of the applicator.
3. Immediately and carefully draw the applicator across the skin of your upper eyelid where the lashes meet the skin. Glide the applicator from the inner to the outer part of your lash line.
4. Using a tissue or cotton round, blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid margin.
5. Dispose of the used applicator. Repeat the process with a new applicator for your other eye.
1. Never use the same applicator for both eyes. This helps to minimize possible contamination between your eyelids.
2. Do NOT apply LATISSE® solution to the lower eyelids.
3. Use only the sterile applicators that come with LATISSE® .
4. Wait 15 minutes after applying LATISSE® to reinsert contact lenses.
5. If you miss a night of application, simply wait until the next evening. Don’t try to “catch up.”
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%
LATISSE®is a prescription drug and therefore requires a physical examination before receiving it. If you are not already a patient, you will need to come by the office for a brief (no-charge) visit.